Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Alchemy [English Adaptation Lyrics]

If I were to always go on, I’d know all I held dear was gone (away)
It’d fade forever
Here is where it seems I belong, it always feel like my feelings are strongest here
The end of this song seems to draw near
I see how this story draws to close
I feel how my life pulls me closer with each song

Now let’s see how this journey ends
Let’s rest for a while, and eat something sweet
Always and forever, we’ll carry on
Let’s move on ahead with all we meet

It’s like alchemy, the way that our road transforms in time
From lead to gold the scenery changes and paths intertwine
Who is the person who changes ho we proceed ahead?
How can all these things change in this static world, of the dead?

Way back when I thought I could see
All the things that were meant for me (ahead)
I thought I’d claim them
But it just wasn’t meant to be. It still eludes me eternally (right now)
I’m trapped forever in this dream land

The way the passing days continue
The way it seems that I move further with each song

Why is it that we still remain?
Our lives without end, again and again
Are we bound right here to this pain?
The only way we can confirm the truth, here…

As I still stand here and sing of the things I know well
I see the walls that blocked our way forward then after they fell
This is the broken path that leads me to what I lost back then
So I sing this song to start that Alchemy up, once again

As my will for this concert soars
The path spread ahead transforms and divides
My existence is what ensures
That that far off goal is where truth lies

As this theme of changing runs on and on here
I chose to run without any sadness or that long held fear
Where is that life that I’ve always felt I could see?
I know it’s held there, far in the distance skies. Show it to me!

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment