Thursday, March 28, 2013

Level 5 Judgelight [English Adaptation Lyrics]

As the light of dreams starts to shine again upon this future here
This resonating wish is cast out for our sake
In this dazzling light that just always seems to make the darkness disappear
I keep running forth to surpass my own fate

Giving hope to my own future self
I bind feelings here with my own heart
Knowing always the things that I treasure are close
They stay beside me each day

Do you know how to find power inside?
Do you know how to break limits ahead?
Just find your path. Never give up.
Always put faith in yourself instead

Facing my own reflection in the glass of mirrors in my way
I shatter myself and move on towards my goal
Even as the faces that I can see grow stronger with each passing day
I can feel this resolve burn within my soul

Truths within my heart ensure I won’t stray from the path I walk on
Because my will holds me in place upon this road
I refuse to ever just turn away, to ignore any hurtful things
I will realize that potential that I hold

As I walked, I sensed you coming near
But since when were you so close to me?
This is simply the way our roads now intersect
This bond we all can now see

Still as I look up to the skies above
As I now search among all that I see
Still I can’t shake this strange unease
From the pain of that past memory

I can feel this strength flowing endlessly
Due to my yearning heart
Because there are some things I swear that I’ll protect
As these vistas pass back and forth right here, my troubles seem to disappear
As my feelings and my will both intersect

Believe in Judgelight that now pierces fate and lays within my hands
I choose to shape this fragile dawn for all to see
As I smash through all of life’s obstacles with nothing but my inner will
I will seize this future that shines brilliantly
I will make my will live on eternally

At the start of this time that’s running through, we both swore this same vow
That we would pass our judgment on the darkness here
Even if we fell to our weaker selves, we swore we would never look back
We would move to make loneliness disappear

As this well known scene plays out for our eyes and our past fades away
I feel the signals showing me which way to go
I will cast aside all the things I hold that weigh me down and block my way
I will choose to venture forth with all I know

This truth in my heart keeps on guiding me, it keeps me on my road
I’ll never lose my way if I trust my own will
Tracing this strength back to its distant source, the place where it once overflowed
It is from our bond that holds us closer still
It is within that next stage our fates fulfill. 

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment