Friday, July 12, 2013

Beginning [English Adaptation Lyrics]

No matter how I feel this pain is to never end
My past remains a burden here that defines me in full
I feel damnation’s pull

Now I see how this sin defines me
Holding me here, fighting on endlessly
The burdens of my past will never fade away
They’ll always weigh on who I will be

Can you truly say that we can ever be okay?
The words you gave to me that day just simply can’t be trusted
What path can we take to make up for our past mistake?
In this deceptive world, I live without faith

No matter how I feel this existence remains cursed
My life and death both burden me, and I can’t tell which is worse
This fate revolves around and pulls me along this road
Past fields that bloom with hatred’s rose that I had once sowed
Lead me on my way, where I went astray, on that accursed day

I have known for sure that things can’t turn out well
Whether things will fail is something time will tell
And I still cannot know the reasons why I fell
Because I’m sure I’m caught in that spell

These visions all pass within my never changing view
I know they’re tied up to my past and how it ties back to you
I will fight again, because that’s how I will move on
By destroying myself and starting anew

The name that I once had is tied to that long lost place
It was back there where I once fell and my fight began
Please can I find courage to make the darkness disappear?
Is there any way to save myself now that I am here?

No matter how I feel this existence remains cursed
My life and death both burden me, and I can’t tell which is worse
This fate still revolves round and pulls me along this road
Past fields that bloom with hatred’s rose that I had once sowed
Leading me that way, where I went astray, and now forever stay

No comments:

Post a Comment