Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fascination KeloKelo [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Well if you don’t know my name is Hatsune Miku and
My only goal is to sing here for you
So listen to the song I sing right here
As it reaches out to your ear

Even if the flow of time makes me forget the lyrics
And the message I send doesn’t seem to stick
I’m sure that it’s fine if I continue this song
And I try to stick here with it

As the notes flow on as the melody proceeds
And as the beats dance all around in a phrase that continues to fit
It is in that place where I find I can now sing
And so it-

Continues onwards as my weak voice grows
The words that I sing out that nobody knows
They are all the things that I have come to believe
And so this is the start of the things you receive

Throwing all these words out to the wind
If you can hear them let this song now begin
This is why I find that I love to keep singing

Because I feel that it is hope and joy that I gladly bring

No comments:

Post a Comment