Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Silky Heart [English Adaptation Lyrics]

My Silky Love (It’s here, where I end up dreaming of you)
My Silky Love (All that time spent back when I didn’t know)
My Silky Love (Now I, hope that my old dream comes true)
My Silky Love (In case my pent up feelings overflow)

On that day, when we met, we were both facing away
Looking on, toward what we could have had
What we want, who we liked, with whom we would spend the day
All of it was sad

It was then, when we met, after I made that mistake
Trying hard, to change what I said back then
You listened, you advised, you helped me plan what to say
In the note I send

All those plans that we made, they were shallow and weak
The things that would make us trip, make us stumble and fall
They both knew all along, that it wouldn’t succeed
Our goals wouldn’t have worked out at all

What you said on that day, was that you would help me out
We would go on our way, two outcasts both plagued with doubt
Now I see, it was that moment in time, when it all began

You were running from then, the past that had shaped your face
I was running from when, I would fade without a trace
We were both frustrated by the things we couldn’t change
But even then we both moved on and seized all that we could have

In those days, we both saw, the paths that others would take
How they felt, the things they wanted to do
In a way, I am glad, that I made that one mistake
And confessed to you

I was weak, I was scared, my heart felt so paper thin
Just like silk, it crumpled at a small touch
Being me, so awkward, trying to say what I love
Seems to be too much

Looking back on it now, it just seems obvious
I guess that’s why they all said that we’d always work out
If I chose to run now, would you go chase me down?
Find out all that, I’m so scared about

If my paper heart shreds, under the pressure I face
Could I keep moving on, find something that could replace-
All the things that I felt during that time, when we stood as one?

If my silky heart tears, I wonder what you would do
If you chased after me what chaos would then ensue?
Even now, it is that feeling inside that I hold close to me
The warm desire that I feel to gaze upon what I see

(All day, I still end up thinking of you) My Silky Love
(And all the things we have that I now know) My Silky Love
(It’s in, this one place my dreams came true) My Silky Love
(This one place where my heart’s feeling’s grow) My Silky Love

(All day, I suspect this feeling won’t pass) My Silky Love
(This never ending warmth that will last) My Silky Love
(And I, know that here these words amass) My Silky Love
(And that, light they hold will hit me full blast)

All the things I know now, the state of silky romance
They all point down the path, the [Road Down which We Advance]
Even now, after all this time I find, I can surprise you
On a [Palmtop] I sit, with [Far Stars] up overhead
[For Who’s Sake] is [Your Song], your [True Self], meant for instead
It is in [The Scene with you] where we’re [Forever Like This]
Because [No Matter What] comes, Tora/dora still exists!

Original Song Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment