Monday, April 7, 2014

Confession Rival Declaration [English Adaptation Lyrics]

You are the reason I fell in love and the reason my gaze is stuck here
Diving in without any pause, I make my declaration of war for my love

“You look girly” is what others say, but I guess it’s true that I’m that way
I can’t help how I look and act, and I don’t know what it is I lack
I can’t speak all that well sometimes, and it makes speaking an act of fear
So it seems I’m a weak type A who is all too good at hiding here

From that time when you called my name, I felt I couldn’t be the same
Though my answer’s never been said, I still know I’m interested

I was love-struck in a flash, I had blinked for an instant but that feeling wouldn’t pass
It seemed too good to be true. There’s no way that I ever could find a way to be with you
I’m not built to be a knight-in-shining armor quite yet
A person you can trust in always. Instead
I’ll send it with all my might: “Let’s Go!”
My honest declaration I must show

For a change I had made my way to a barber to change my hairstyle
I made do without my glasses which I haven’t done in quite a while
“For once you actually look like a guy” is what people said to me that day
It was weird to be told that then, but I guess in the end that’s okay

Even then, my chances still looked slim. My outlook was still pretty grim
I would take any chance somehow. I’d even pray to heaven now

You are the reason I fell in love and the reason my gaze is stuck here
Diving in without any clue, I found that I had nothing planned as a way to get to you
I feel that surely we think the same thing when somebody asks who we favor once again
Hey isn’t there a contradiction there? I feel that feelings of love don’t really care

This knight comes to watch over your face since it has changed since I saw it then
It seems I am not needed now. “Congratulations to your first love again”

I was love-struck in a flash, I had blinked for an instant but that feeling wouldn’t pass
It seemed too good to be true. There’s no way that I ever could find a way to be with you
For that taste of passion, I have to say to you “Thank you”
Both to you and to the person that you like
I’ll send it with all my might “Let’s Go!”

I yell here my declaration as you knight

No comments:

Post a Comment