Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dear You ~Vocal~ [English Adaptation Lyrics] (Inspired for Reina Ryuuga)

Please tell me where you are
Are you right here, right beside where I stand?
Or are you gone somewhere
Living on in that distant sky?
As I stand here waiting
Standing alone with my own memories
All that I remember is how we used to be

In those days forgotten we all knew how to live our lives as one
Taking each day as another gift under the sun

What we had back then was a time that had no pain
Of all the friends we had, right now only I remain
I see those days as a dream we could have had
Yet somewhere, it broke and now I stand, alone and sad

What we had, what we felt, what I believed in those strange days
What you chose to show me to cut through the haze

I remember how we fought and we were matched as equals on that field
I remember how we both stood our ground, refusing to yield
You were a challenge, someone who could keep up with my fast pace
Now that I’m alone here there is nothing I have to replace

If I could go back to that day it first began
I’d tell myself "Trust in them, they’ll understand"
These are the five people who are always by your side
Among each other, there’s nothing to hide

I believe you’re out there living among the clouds up in the sky
Finding a good answer for the question I had asked; “Why?”
Even if I stay here, wrapped up alone within these memories
I believe I’ll find some meaning floating out on the breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment