Friday, June 14, 2013

Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari [English Adaptation Lyrics]

I remember that day as we lazed in the sunlight
You turned to me and said as you sat yourself upright
“Let’s all come back here and stargaze late at night!”

*TYER Lyrics*
As the summer trio climbs through the night sky
The stars you pointed out shine bright as they fly by
I remember the look in your eyes
Gazing to the right I found the star named Vega
So somewhere in the heavens is Altair omega
Far away, are they lonely like me

When Helios fades, the skyline blackens and lower shades
Stars winking bright, fall and shimmer shining light

I wonder how they know, the way they always go
How I wish that I could follow through the skies
Just look around and see, it’s only you and me
I have to say, please don’t depart
You’re always in my heart
*TYER End*

“I guess even guys like you can plan something fun”
We joked and said as we saw the last of the setting sun
As we walked onwards to our goal
In that atmosphere we couldn’t help but laugh
As we moved along on that darkened unlit path
Though we felt some brief anxiety

I stood next to you, who seemed to be having fun right then
Internally, it was getting hard to pretend

In truth I’m sure I knew what I had felt for you
My mind was cleared to something I had known
I knew the truth at last, but our moment had passed
“It’s still no use. Crying won’t help”
That’s what I told myself

I had always been pretending that I didn’t care
But I knew the feeling I had felt then was always there
It won’t fade…

A sudden pain strikes my heart out of the blue
That’s right, I suppose that it’s still true
Falling for you felt like that

“What to do?” is the question now
My heart yearns to tell you somehow
Being here is enough for me
That’s the pain of reality

I couldn’t say it then, I cannot say it now
That one chance had passed somehow

Back on that summer day, the words I couldn’t say
Those unsaid words had died upon my tongue
As we both watched the stars, the distance seemed too far
But still I loved you then, and how you would listen
I felt this feeling grow, something you didn’t know
The contents of my long held secret

That night shared long ago
That frustrating tearful, memory
When you pointed up,

And said “There’s Venus, see?”

[Many thanks to TYER for giving me permission to use their TV size lyrics. It flattened the writers block I had on the first verse XD
Check out their lyrics and cover! It actually has vocals ^.^:
(Actually, their cover used the original instrumental, and keeps getting striked)

Original Song
Karaoke]

No comments:

Post a Comment