Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sparkling Daydream [English Adaptation Lyrics]

[Let’s look for our sparkling dreams]
From that one time, when your eyes met mine on that day
What were you thinking as you looked down and turned away?… I’d like to know
As you looked on, and noticed the troubled look on my face
I expected you to confront me in that place
But you just let it go

As you brushed me off and walked away, I thought to myself then
“Maybe he’s just insecure about things not known for sure?”
It was then that I had realized
In that place under the sun
Some unknown love had just begun

In my dreams your face is brought to the fore
But once I’m awake I discover once more
What I wish is to see your face
This love calls even across this space

Even as my heart beats faster in time
My inner thoughts burst forth from my mind
My ideals, delusions, and my heart begin to mold
All the plans I have made are laid out and now unfold
Straight out into, this brand new world

[Love’s got me looking crazy]

By accident I had heard that distant voice once again
Though it echoed differently from how it did back then…The resemblance seemed like fate
At that time and place, I couldn’t think, I only could react
I would keep searching for you, for that person I once knew

Though I once shouldered this one pain, I hide from reality
That day you showed me a way to do so when you first appeared
Though back then, I could only watch you, I wished for that confidence too
Proving to all what I can do

Looking straight up at the beautiful sky, I found myself wishing I knew how to fly
So I could soar right by your side. Don’t you know this love is eternal?
I believed our births both shared the same star
And that this bond will hold, near or far
The wheels of fate and chance keep endlessly turning here
Just like a spell my doubts and pain will disappear
Under the light of this one truth

Though our delusions and dreams may both differ in name
I contest that they in fact are inherently the same
Even though I cannot give those precious thoughts form
Their presence here keeps me forever warm
[My eyes won’t forget what I saw that night]

Even outside dreams I still see your face
That dream that no sleep could ever fully replace
I know this truth is real for sure
Love is greed, it’s part of its nature

Even as my heart continues to beat
The dreams I’ve seen cannot compete
My ideals, delusions, and my heart begin to mold
All the plans I have made are laid out and now unfold
Straight out into, this brand new world

No comments:

Post a Comment