Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mind as Judgment [English Adaptation Lyrics]

As I tore the threads of our bond into shreds right here
I felt the time of judgment near

In the nameless fable, sinners speak as one
Darkness shade and fear have just begun
The demonic flock takes to their wings
Beckon to the settled border of our lives
At the end of time, the dead will rise
And the laughter of gods of death will sing

If I can atone, if I can repay
The definition of mortal death
Did you see? Did you say,
Mourn with every breath?

Holding the life that I feel that I must protect
I believed the weight of my love would intersect
Corruption's tactics may seem empty
But it betrays you effortlessly
Trust in your heart may encompass the whole world
But only if you believe "Mind is Judgment"
Give up! But don't give up!

Jokes can even turn your prayers into ash
Arcs of life will pulse as they rush past
It continues to those without breath
I will give to you the light that you now seek
For the countdown aims at those too weak
And it only will end with screams of death

It's squirming anew, it whispers to you
You spread the scent of unbound desire
Your mistake, do the fake
Keep aiming higher

On the dark day when destruction is fated to come
When the words you say lose meaning no matter what they are
Recite your wishes diligently
Keep on searching skies for shooting stars
Keep your faith, never settle with your life
Never give up on your dreams
Wonders transcend all one's means

Only for will remain here, why is it that you will flee?
Why do you run in fear? Leave if you fear me

And as the day of destruction is fated to come
And the words you want to say may only fall short
Recite your dreams and memorize them
Commit them to mind and heart once again
Holding on to an immaculate life
Is the weight that I now bear love?
But before it betrays my soul
I will reach out to it and control
Trust in my heart lights up my own precious world
I'm always gazing at "Mind as Judgment"
Get out! Get in! Go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment