Saturday, September 28, 2013

Negai wo Yobu Kisetsu [English Adaptation Lyrics]

If you look up at the sky on a lonely summer night
Perhaps you can see some light
I wished I wouldn’t part from that moment here right now
I want to remain in this place I have found

To go repeat the things that circle round without an ending
Just do it again, sing out to the new sunrise
Open your eyes

Thousands of prayers ago, the seasons called to me
Crossing the distant nights to whisper in my ears where I would now be
The truest of miracles come as long as you believe
Don’t forget the things you can achieve

On those warm summer nights, the seven-cicadas call
They cry out for souls that fade away as they fall
They live and die again in a cycle that repeats without fail
Passing time matters not, because they know their purpose
Living for this

Thousands of prayers from now, I’m sure that I’ll still know
What that one dream was like, the one that the seasons saw fit to show
As long as I can see that sight, I know this hope’s in reach
And as long as I hold it close, it won’t cease

Thousands of prayers are said, calling to what can be
Marking the path we take, to travel to the place our eyes can see
As long as we still have our faith, our dreams can still come true
Always seek the distant things you can do

Thousands of wishes are sent up to the falling stars
Carrying hopes onwards, that can be seen clearly wherever you are
From hearing how the seasons call out, I see the future’s light
All was told to me today, in my heart they’ll always stay, on this night

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment