Wednesday, January 1, 2014

World Lampshade [English Adaptation Lyrics]

It seems that I've forgotten how to smile
Or how to handle making mistakes sometimes
Even if I crumbled into dust under your touch
It seems to me that I really wouldn't mind

And so you said... And after that

Ironically you cursed this world, learning how to smile to hide it
And over time you found that you hated yourself most of all
And just watching you suffer was the most painful bit

I find I hate all hypocrisy, so I try to stay out of sight always
But I still found I wanted some notice, so I produced some noise on that day

"Everything that you see is false in this world" that's what I felt that God had made clear before me
Can you now hear the words I say as I run, chasing your path to see where you have gone sadly
These 36 degrees of warmth can reach you and warm the heart that you now guard coldly

I'm trying to see what I can't
Pretending I know what is unknown
But selfish people find that we can hardly breathe at all
And I understand that that is because we are alone

I hadn't noticed that you, who found something deep within
The real me I tried to hide was still seen from inside as our path may begin

"Just let the past fade away and look to today" that's what I say
Let it be and smile for me. Please?

By lighting up this worthless world with my light, I find that I can see more clearly what's in sight
Even if we both turn to ash in the rain, this is something I feel I must explain
I once believed that everything was a lie. I thought that God had made that clear before my eyes
With this voice hoarse from all my time spent screaming, I call your name to show you what I am dreaming
It will be fine if it falls apart because this time I'll tell you what's in my heart
So don't forget it now, okay?

My 36 degrees of warmth sparks up the light I hold inside on this day

Original Song

No comments:

Post a Comment