Thursday, March 21, 2013

Allegro Cantabile [English Adaptation Lyrics]

As I sat and I played, all of the warm days away
I remembered that sound as the sky faded to grey
And as the day came again, I remembered where I had been
And that is where we begin, from where we left off back then
(Picking up where I left off)
Picking up tempo now
(Now hold these notes aloft)

The chords sound the beat and the instruments sync up here

Starting the new movement “Allegro”
In order to leave some new place to go
Because I feel there’s not much to do
Beside just starting to see it through
And as the time ticks these beats away
Along this score’s path on which I play
And as this new crescendo fills the air
I wonder what I will find there

In this newborn world, brimming with a newfound tune
Is a recurring note that signals the end of the prelude

88 keys I play, in this wide music array
Triplets set in three, describe this main harmony
Taking rests very slow, I move along legato
Until I’m at the place I should be (Recurring melody)

Although the chords balance out
Forte still makes them shout!

Although I may say I know this song
It still doesn’t mean I won’t get it wrong
I trip over tempo changes here
And the path forward seems to disappear

I can try to improvise the next phrase
Or play the next note within a daze
This lost cadenza spills discord everywhere
But I still know I can get there

Right in front of me, I seem to have lost the starting mood
It is with sadness here, I continue into the etude

(Somebody set me free)
(Aaaa….)
(Just repeat back again)

Even though it may seem like I’m still lost
I’ve just recalled which way I must go
Picking speed up with accelerando
And crashing back to the main theme, Subito

I know I could never lose my song
My feelings for singing are too strong
And as my life’s music fills the air
I invite you to hear it there

A pianist on a stage, for this concert I am giving
Let me tell you this truth, this song is the life that I’m living

Just remember; In this music world, that reflects my everlasting mood
As we start once again, the coda leads into the prelude

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment