Sunday, July 28, 2013

Blade of Tears [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Inside all these foggy memories, I extend my hands out carefully
Looking for the lost key to the closed door I can see
Hiding shaking shoulders awkwardly. Laughing at how something cannot be
As these words fade into the shadows that loom darkly

Broken wings sag down low, color fades from the scars I show
I will hold all those dreams, as they tear at the seams of this life
This emptiness that’s in sight

These sundrops that now fall into my hand here are clad with some light from within
Countless blades tear apart the sorrow ahead, clearing a path to begin
In my hoarse voice I call, trying not to fall, though I feel that it won’t reach you
I can’t forgive the world that accepts that end as something that can be true

Deep within our sleeping memories, there’s a box of long lost mystery
And within it is held, an oath that we had once made
Rusted hope is melting in the wind, as the blue sky shatters into black
These sharp pains will not fade. There is no way to go back

I will hold them high here, waving this bond where our hands connect
The true light starts to shine, flushing out all from this place, this memory we protect

Shining wishes at night, point out with their light, our destination ahead
They cast light on our path, the future and past, where we will walk where we’ve tread
Torn paths scatter away, leading to some day, where I can’t meet you anymore
I won’t accept that fate, I promise to make, some other future instead

Lost within frozen nights, away from warm lights, I may think this wish won’t come true
Even if I could fly, and end the far sky, I don’t think I could reach you

But someday I believe, that you will receive, some beginning that starts anew
Maybe then we could meet, make this dream complete, and confirm all that we knew

No comments:

Post a Comment