Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Coward Montblanc [English Adaptation Lyrics]

As I ponder now, the meaning fades
There aren’t any words for what I feel
I really do love you, but is that all?
It’s become quite a chore to sat it’s real
Who was it that I loved that time back then?
I can’t remember now who I’ve been
Now it all fades away from my sight
Although I feel that it’s somewhere right here

If I forget, it will just disappear in my reflection

I can’t let myself hope for something to still be true
I’m not strong enough to be someone who can stand here right beside you
When we met for the bond we made
I found out once again I cannot help but fall to what I had relayed

As I ponder now, a limit forms
My words reach a point where nothing’s said
I know that I loved you, but was that all?
Just what do I think within my head?
Who was it that I loved when I was sire?
I can’t place a name or remember
Now it fades into grey in my mind
If I chase that faint sight what might I then find?

Please let me sleep, with all the words that tell me who I have been

I think it’s fine if it’s true since I cannot go back
As all these things pass by, I find it harder to focus and keep track
Of all the things that scare me
This Montblanc is too sweet, I want to drown within with only my bare feet

Yes, you are in my thoughts of air
And you were seen anywhere
But now you have faded from my view
And I can’t talk to you

You should just die right here and now, got it? At this moment…

I couldn’t let myself hope for this fact to be true
I’m not strong enough to be someone who can stand here right beside you
When our contract was first defined, I realized then and there
What I had really started to honestly care

While it’s fine if it’s really true, I can’t help but imply
That it would be fine if it were all a lie
If the answer I spit out to thank
Were said straight to you, it would say that I am a Coward Montblanc, inside

We both are the same deep inside, and this cycle starts once again

In an effort to answer that I ask that we just be friends

No comments:

Post a Comment