Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Egao Happy Peace [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Let’s all have a picnic, pack our lunches and just go
Octopus-shaped hot dogs line up on the side
Will the fried sweet omelets taste good as a side dish? (will they?)
Put our all in making hamburgers with all our feelings

How is it? I hope it tastes good and that you like it
That’s not good! If I don’t hurry up, I’ll be late in a little bit!

My heart is always filled with a bright light of happiness inside
I want to always have smiles I can’t hide
Let’s search for funny things that make us happy and never seem to cease
Let’s keep on looking for Smile-Happy Peace

My eyes fill with hearts now
Because I found something cute here
I had found a Ken-doll that I want
I hate the term “Garbage” people use
Because their “trash” is really cute
I “wow” and “Hauu” over things I find because they’re so interesting

Is that weird? Finding these things cute? Because I love them
It’s alright. I’m taking this one home! Because I claim it as my own

Even on cloudy days, my heart dances from the things that I enjoy
I want to treasure this personal feast
Let’s look all around us for things that engage us in new exciting ways
Always and forever, let’s find Happy Peace

What to do? These things that I like are just too cute
No good, is it? (is it?) I’m still taking it home because it is my precious loot

If you’re sad and lonely, alone in the dark of some unending night
If you were suffering you’d tell me, right?
I hope you feel well when you dig into the food and forget why you’re sad
Please confide with me the troubles you have

On all these bright days, my heartbeat pitter-patters with my happiness
I feel that smiles are all for the best
Interesting things can be found around us as we enjoy our feast
So let’s all smile here in our Happy Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment