Thursday, February 7, 2013

Grow Up [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Tell me a story,
of somebody’s story,
of anyone’s story,
about my own story.

Given this story, of all the things that I didn’t know.
Show me the sights that I couldn’t see.
Gather these pages, that float along the breeze of passing wind.
Collect them all and place them right here. Please come and hand that to me.

If you said “lonely”, I would just say “Only,
if you were to ignore me while biting on your lip”.
Lying in a small way, to see what you would have to say.
Your outburst, in response, what you would let slip.
Who are you to decide, the state of feelings I hide,
are ones of hurt and sadness that always seem to last?
I would have you know well, that over time you can tell,
that I live, seriously, as the seconds pass.

Moving along as walls come up ahead.
Blocking me in here with all that I hold true.
Instead of my path, I walk a maze instead.
To have a life like that, no thank you!

Sing me a song that, describes the feelings that no one knows well.
Floating along, that warm melody.
Seeking a truth there, within the brightness of a smiling god.
It’s something held inside my own heart, held out for all to see.

Living a life filled with things I don’t know.
Watching the clouds of mystery grow.
They become distant, as north-bound winds blow,
but still there’s-
no way I’ll give in!
I’ll still run forward!
This life I’m living-
is moving toward-
that far conclusion, that I had asked you for.

I will not give up, on that dream I once saw, in the distance.
It is right here now, within my grasp.
In this one story, if who I am, is left, as an, unknown.
To fill the blanks is my final task, before it’s finally
A complete story…
My complete story…

No comments:

Post a Comment