Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Makka na Chika [English Adaptation Lyrics]

There’s no time to spare, to stand still; you have to move on
You have to prepare without thinking over too long
With all my feeling in my heart gathered right here
I charge ahead as my hesitation disappears

The barriers before me may cast a shadow that covers all I see
No way I’ll be defeated! Limits cannot stop me!

Although right now there are thing I know that I don’t understand
I’ll simply keep on moving with that I still believe
No matter who I will face, what dreams I will chase, I’ll hold it close
There’s no way I’ll ever let go this blood red oath!

Any time of day, any time of day, I’ll keep on pursuing
No matter where it is, anywhere it’ll lay, it leads to tomorrow
Any time and place, we will still give chase, with this burning heart we will now go

Your sparkling smile overflowing with naïve hope,
A childish dream that covers the things that we spoke
I swear to protect it for as long as I may live
I will keep fighting on with every breath that I give

I don’t care what it may take, the thing I want the most is a world without tears
Therefore, I won’t give up. I will vanquish my fears!

Even if we make mistakes and stumble we still move on
We cannot give up because there are things within sight
With all of your courage, embrace the destiny with you all
Protect all that’s precious to you right now, just stand up and fight!

Even the things I don’t know are gathered here, blocking my view
I’ll still keep moving ahead will I can stand with you
Though I don’t know what’s next, I’ll move without rest, I’ll carry on
There’s no way I’ll let go this firm hold, this blood oath is still strong!

I don’t care for when, I don’t care for where, I keep on pursuing
I can reach you then, I can reach you there, despite what I’m doing
If I have this faith, if I have this strength, I’ll see you tomorrow
If I can pull through, I can reach you, and bypass the sorrow
Together with you

No comments:

Post a Comment