Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Loop [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Hey in this dark twilit town, where night stands as the divider between days
The morning comes again, somewhere else in this world
As flowers held in your hand, wither and return to the earth in the end
The seeds of that next bloom are sown once again

If all the stamped down earth we left in our wake becomes the path in which we will walk on
Then is the love made from my shut eyes the rising dawn?

If this world is round and we both run on
Passing though each other on opposite sides
Would we someday meet at the crossroads ahead
Past that far horizon
With a speed maintained I move on ahead
No matter what, I stick to this path that I tread
In this spinning fate I trust we’ll meet again
One day we’ll stand once more, two sides together

Hey as this twilight state fades and darkness surrounds each person in this town
Let my tears fade away without a sound
If all the words I cast here right on this page form novels made with all my thoughts in mind
Then is my dream composed of those words I could not find?

If I were to flow in streams without end
If I fell from clouds floating in the clear sky
I trust that we would meet once again in this world
Though I can’t explain why

As those seeds we sow reach upwards again
We begin once more at the start of our end
I swear that I will embrace what lies in our path
This song, these words, to you, are what I will send

As our star revolves, not slowing a bit
It is here I stand watching vistas pass by
The sceneries I glimpse through the opened window
Are joined by that same sky

As this flower grows and reaches above
Sprouting from that seed we both planted back then
This revolving miracle brings on the dawn
We’ll surely face each other once more again
We’ll surely face each other again

Spinning and circling around here. As time will flow
Taking this loop round and round here. Here we go.

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment