Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Artificial Enemy [English Adaptation Lyrics]

When all of your dreams fade to dust
Why do you continue your daily life in such a rush?
It’s such a foolish farce you follow

When you say that all that you love
Is the non-reality of the world that you see on this screen
Accepting the truth can be hard to swallow

You talk to people who don’t have a face
But you claim that you still can connect with them with ease
But I think that if that’s true, you’d do as you please

But still that’s the way everything goes
That’s a fact that everybody now knows
Still you can pretend that you’re living a life
As if that can help you sleep at night

Everything is such a bore, isn’t that why you cloud your eyes?
Even if they’re not yet closed, don’t you ignore all of those lies?
Hey, if you keep ignoring reality in a state of delusion made by yourself
Why do you look so bored now, as you look at me living the life of somebody else?

I think that’s not the best action you could take
And we both know that this life is a mistake
To drown in darkness in every day
And the cause of that will not go away

And if you say that reality is a lie
And you don’t understand, what would you then do?
What would you say if I asked you to come join me
In this world made by man that isn’t true?

Is there any real point to a place
Where all you end up getting is “no” endlessly?
Just say no to everything else
And live your life only for me

Ah, isn’t it astounding and you will clap your hands now?
But all of your life’s lies have piled in the hallway outside
Hey, because you are trapped by the refuse that now blocks your door
Why are you now looking at me coldly, staring at me boldly?
What are you now living for?

I think that’s not the best action you could take
And we both know that this life is a mistake
To drown in darkness in every day
Is to isolate yourself in every way

And as you repeat this pointless day-to-day farce
In your room that lacks a guiding light
I find I begin to crumble away
And my appearance now disappears from sight

I guess in the end I don’t understand at all
I asked you and you had said to me
“You are only a toy for conversation so
You’re an artificial enemy”

Original
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment