Monday, June 2, 2014

[Supercell] Sayonara Memories

All the flowers bloom again on the hill where we walk the paths we take every day
Farewell’s what we say

On those days on which we cried
It still feels like it was only just yesterday too
On this path that our eyes spied
It heads out to the future we now face once more, anew

The news the bloom would come early was quite surprising
But still you smiled in happiness then
I had laughed at your face because
You had a strange expression
It is because we can return that we say everything’s fine again

All of these expressions that I can’t give words to,
How could I hope to find a way to seriously tell you?
All I felt inside from the beginning…
The path that we took to get home that day
Is a special memory I want to replay
I won’t forget them, no matter what I say
When the spring comes again, we will part ways there my friend

When I wish to meet you there, I must recall
That I had said “farewell” back then in the fall
The sky’s still as blue as then, but still I see
The difference in the scene that makes it seem so pretty

I took a route that went out of my way
Because I wanted to stay alongside you for as long as I could
I was joking relentlessly so you wouldn’t see right through me
You were laughing at my mistakes and all of the flubs that I would make
Your smile shone out here radiantly…

All of these moods that I feel won’t fit into my words
I kept them within my closed heart, these feelings unheard
I still remember what you said that day
You had called my name as I was walking beside you
As we were both walking home at night we were close too
I will not forget all these memories that stay
I am so thankful that we had met here this way

The flowers blooming pink make me stop here and think…
How much have things all changed since when we last met?

When I looked at you I thought this in an instant
I’m falling in love with you and I could have missed it!
How was I so blind? I just don’t know why
Every day we made our way down that flower road
I felt the pain of the feelings I can’t show
It still hurts me now, so I cry

I’m sorry, I can’t say these thoughts clearly
But this is something that I want to express dearly
The way things are now, I don’t want them to remain this way
I don’t want to simply be friends
I decided now, I would tell you how I feel too
“Well you see… it’s like this…”
I had tightly clenched my fist
“Always, I’ve had to say…”
“I love you”


So there, I finally said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment