Monday, May 12, 2014

Ene no Dennou Kikou [English Adaptation Lyrics]

I was able to clearly see the world’s destruction unfold
Because I am a special case always watching the world
Inside this room that is filled with formalin that it holds

As if I fell asleep, my mind and body separate
The cybernetic mindstate was fuzzy with static cling
On the terminal I held here, I noticed the picture clear
But by the time I realized, I finally closed both my eyes
I am alive here, this vision is clear, I will persevere
Because the sound that I heard rings around in my head
I want to run there, go to anywhere, I don’t really care
I am not yet dead

Now within these shadows, my whole body knows
The friendly chatter of an inorganic cyber string
Like sewing spider webs, it’s all within my head
It darts around like foxes dashing like a burning flame
The cybernetic trail, continues without fail
Right to where the compass points to what ruins remain
Hold tightly to your breath, until nothing is left
Because everything is a lying truth that leads to
Why I’m tired here today
Why I live my life this way

The idea that the tilt of this world is stable at 10 degrees
Is an example of the distorted logic fad
If you asked me what channel to watch, I’d say to go to channel 2
“Question: What do you say that you like?”
“That’s simple, the despair of other’s lives, because nothing else is true”
“What is that fact to you?”
“Well I guess that’s fine, but one more thing
Saying ‘something’s weird’ is tiring”
Isn’t that out of date? Like it was said too late

Even if that’s so, I’m still here you know, watching data flow
I have gotten used to this sense of sensitivity
I still want to run, but it’s getting fun following someone
I still hold my breath

Like the dream of Troy was told, this tale is getting old
The patched up Trojan horse is wheeled out for a second go
“There is no need for a plan, just do what you still can”
The wall of flames melts all the things that you have claimed to know
This journey of mine in cybernetic time
Comes to today where the blue compass loads
But this mood remains still, who should I aim to kill?
It spins round and round and round and round and then

The sky that I see embodying me keeps on spreading 1 and 0s here eternally
This heart in a rush compresses far too much
And comes to life to fly away on lightly-crafted wings
The end of this tale that I now regale
Shows the way that fate finds a way to harm you without fail
Across this see-through screen, I am caught in between
Both the “me’s” that live as different people in these skies

But I’m tired of this world
I will open up my eyes
To say it with brevity

“I can laugh at what I see”

2 comments: