Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Two Shadows [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Back then when we met on that hill
The world faded from grey
The wind picked up and spun around
The petals falling from the trees that day

We pushed through the flowering breeze
Up that long winding path
“Two people guiding each other”
I think that when I look back

I still feel that faint warmth here
In this world shared with you
I stand here at that tall hill, and see one shadow
That used to be two

Echoes of your faint footsteps
Repeat again right here
Your voice is calling to me across the faint wind
Even far off, it’s so clear

It is here I feel, my warm feelings
Are flowing out in the breeze
No matter where I go, I still remember that warmth
Under these trees
It is here I’ll continue
To seize my future with you

Do you know how far we have come
Up this long uphill path?
“Are you tired?” you asked when we
reached that hill. I only could laugh

Even now we forge on ahead,
On the ground still unknown
But still we can both keep our pace
On this trail we call our own

No walls stand on our path now
There’s nothing blocking our way
This road I share with you stretches forever
Here I know they’ll stay

With my certain feelings, I face all I can see
Without having to look, I know you are close
Standing right here, next to me

My feelings won’t stop moving ahead
They leave footprints in our wake
If this is a dream, I hope it never fades back
As I awake

It is in these words, I place my thoughts
I let my true feelings show
As long as I feel your small warm hand within mine
This truth I know

I can face my future here
Just as long as you are near.

No comments:

Post a Comment