Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Nyan Nyan Service medley [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Spin the stars above us as our fates spiral down to the earth
Take a breath as we dive down onwards, falling toward our final goal
Here and now, we stand firm, showing all of them all that we're worth
In this struggle where we're all fighting, we stand as one, we've just begun
We will live on!

It is here where I'll survive, it is here where I'm alive
Singing clearly that I love you
As we charge toward our future's path
Toward that far horizon that we will see

As we fly onwards, my feelings
It sparks and ignites, reaching out to brand new heights
Passing on to infinity

Say goodbye to all the sorrows we had
Throw away the times where you were so sad
Your smile is the thing that inspires me to sing
So this song is only for you

It is here where you found me at last
Caught in shadows stemming back from my past
It made me happy, seeing you fly out to me
So let's go to infinity

Fly boy, hot shot, my boyfriend is just best described, as "pilot"

As the stars burned coldly, we kept struggling boldly
We will carry on
We hope this conflict will pass
Bridge the gap across this diamond crevasse

Back then I was jealous, I was over zealous
I wasn't myself
Who you loved was never me
She was not who I should ever be

I say goodbye, to all we had
Let it fade away
Let's start again, and move from then
Let's do this properly
I know I'm not alone now, I can walk ahead, on my own
With my two feet I'll chase you

Kira!
Riding on the starlight in the sky
Our hearts burst like fireworks with every beat
No matter what, onward we'll fly
Like an arrow, our feelings will pierce on through
May the star of my heart shine on, and light upon you
May the star of my heart shine on, and fight beside you

Darling come close, I'll be with you
Without you, my life is so boring
Need your heart and need your love
Let us swing and kiss

Even if it's a mistake, let's go!
It won't matter is we're both happy
Here's our chance! No rules, 
Will hold us back. What you want,
I'll give it all to you

3: here's the countdown
2: are you ready?
1: cuz' now we begin
0: our love shines forth now

What bout my star? (What bout my star?)

In this place where I still live, this is all I have to give
My resolve that I'm in love with you (WBMS?)
As if guided by the stars above, my gaze sweeps out to find you
(WBMS)
As I sing of what I know, here are feelings I must show
It is clear that I still love you
But until I make it clear to you, I know that I won't rest without you here with me

Remember way back when we first met, and the way you spread your wings for all to see?
Remember how you flew on that night, and the way you dove ahead to save me?

Why is it that we are here now?
What is it we came here to do?

In this place of coming end, these are words that I must send
As our guiding light is fading
Let us meet again under the sky, that you were always seeking

It is under that light blue, that I want to be with you
Let us claim our destination
Until that dream becomes our truth, I swear that I, will never rest, and let it be
(As I look back, I see now clearly) (I am now alone)

As our voices rise in song, here's what we knew all along
It's the fact that we both love you
So shine forth under our merging light, and pierce the walls before us

Here's a song sung just for you, as you show what we can do
As our feelings fly behind you
Let our voices pierce the darkness, let's move on there, to that place, where we'll finally sleep

Aimo, Aimo
Nende rushe
Long ago, we all
Existed as one thing


No comments:

Post a Comment