Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Love is a Stapler [English Adaptation Lyrics]

I just wonder why I worry on this night as words go by
I’m writing all these words again anew, these feelings for you
Could it really be that I’m just writing these words whimsically?
But still the things I write don’t seem to cease, the sheets will still increase

It’d be nice if I could find a formula to calculate my love
All I write is not enough

My sparkling wishes that shine with an unmeasured light
Mix here with worries I’ve felt on this page as I write
Alright let’s just staple them through
As my gift to you
The mood I had at the start was a simple feeling
But I found over time the heat sent me reeling
And somehow the staples I use won’t go on through
All the feelings meant for you

How should I respond? It’s too embarrassing to hear this song
Even though all the feelings in that sound have been written down
If these thoughts were cast to the side carelessly like common trash
I feel that my heart would then ache in pain, so here they remain

Right now all the things I feel will be revealed. I’ll search for words to use
That fit me effortlessly

The plan I have excites to the point I can’t write
Expanding on it tires me on this worrisome night
Let’s staple them all together
And we might now find
Recalling all of the things that I had done today
My chest now tightens in pain from the words I won’t say
I’ve run out of staples at last, time to buy some more
Have to keep that thought in mind

My sparkling wishes are held in these pages I hold
They’re all the things I would say if I could be more bold
And this silver staple right here binds them all as one
My mood I had at the start was a flimsy ideal
But as these pages flew by they had seemed more real
And somehow these staples won’t go all the way through

All the feelings meant for you

2 comments: