Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thousand Enemies [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Passing free time by with you in a bad mood
There's one thing that I've learned to give as advice

Pretend to be that way and keep on fighting desperately each day

Promise me always that you'll never give in and crumble like half-melted ice
Even in summer's warmth, keep your hard coldness, don't melt away under the sun
I'm sure ahead there's some shade above us that keeps us sheltered and cool
Hearts held in that shape are something you must make
If we can all see how they are held coldly, they'd know
About what our hearts can show

Although I'm hungry, I keep on making my way forward
The thing I've learned is to never stagnate when I'm bored
Let's put off what is next and do what I want to, alright?
Grab a bite, eat it up, now I'm ready to continue the fight!

I want this always, this solid feeling, that is resilient as steel
A stubborn spirit, that never give up, living their life as they feel
I'm sure right now, it is defending, the things that it knows to be real
On the path ahead, a thousand enemies
Standing in my way, they're waiting there for me and you
Let's show them a thing or two

If we're lost can you show me this? The map to your heart within
I want you to give up and let me in
if you do I'm sure we will find,  the path ahead on our own
Honestly I can't do this alone

Come now, let's go forth, let us march ahead towards true north

Just like a couple, we'll be together, fighting our way side-by-side
Even in summer, the heat won't get us, we'll take the warm rays in stride
I'm sure ahead there's, some unknown landscape, that waits for our eyes to be seen
When that time has come, I'll listen to your song
Take this feeling here, and say these words to make it clear
Tell the world what you can do, and I'll tell them the same too
I'll tell them all for you

No comments:

Post a Comment