Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Infinity [English Adaptation Karaoke]

On the day we both despaired and felt we were struggling helplessly
We chose to escape out inevitable fate, passing on into infinity


The more I feel I have to say to you, the more I fumble the words I want to say
The more I find I want to talk to you, I find that my doubts and fears keep me away

If only humans could see what the future lays in store
Then we'd know with certainty, our dreams that we hold in our hearts could be more

Say goodbye to things you no longer know
Embrace feelings that you can't help but show
I want to light up the sky for you
To show you what I can do
I was flying nimbly through this breeze
But the tears now falling will never cease
I want to once again stand hand in hand
In our unseen promised land

We've lost so much as the years passed on by
But have we become much stronger than we were?
Are our hearts gentler than when we met?
Did we grow from every time that we were hurt?

What are all the passing days testing me for every time?
While you pride is still intact, kiss me and tell me that you love, ties your heart to mine

I just want to be stronger than I was
I love only you alone just because
Your smile is the thing that inspires me to sing
So this song is dedicated to you
I see eternity laid out right here
And the pain I feel simply disappears
May my prayers overcome this divide
And pierce through to reach your side

All my feelings can't be replaced
I hold in my hands a small shining shard of hope, and I know it can't be erased

Say goodbye to all the things you don't need
Take your feelings and advance at full speed
I want to fill this world with that I feel
To prove that my love is real
I was flying numbly through distant wind
Hoping against tears that you would listen
I want to once agin stand hand in hand
In our unseen promised land

Original Song

No comments:

Post a Comment