Monday, May 20, 2013

Love is War [English Adaptation Lyrics]

[Although, we once saw things eye to eye]
[Our story is, just breaking up… NOW]

Grey clouds, descend, right here
Casting all in shades, of grey-black shadows
Sunlight filters through the gaps, that now begin to close
That weak light, now changes color
[aah]
As shadows spread out near and blur, how they appear
Can I still say that my mind is still clear?
I know what comes, but what am I supposed to do then?
What am I to do, to get through to you?
Why must I be, so foolish?

Now this war of love begins
I’ll now confess my sins
The joy you brought me, I cannot see, standing in my way
This love that I once felt, outlines the wounds you dealt
I choose to show you these feelings that once led me astray

The mike that I now use doesn’t make much noise, because it’s broken
I suppose it matters not, since you could not have heard it
Over, such a bleak, vast distance
[aah]
The skies began to clear, and light began to filter, upon this shade that suited me
These feelings grew, until I couldn’t hold them back here
What path can I take, to live for love’s sake?
Because I know I’ve sworn, to never, cry again…

[I still love you]
I’ll be aiming at your heart
I’ll tear this bond apart
That love we had and cherished once has just become a war
As these bold feelings arise, I’ll go take you by surprise
I’ll show you this one truth that I am always fighting for

I move on with all my heart
This losing battle that I’m fighting will tear me apart
Love’s indeed, a blinding force
I know that I won’t stop until my feelings run their course

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment