Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Magia ~Wish of the Mahou Shoujo~ [English Adaptation Lyrics]

One day in this dark world
The light shall fade from your eyes
And skies shall usher madness
(Letting the chaos in)
When the darkness arrives
What do you think we could do,
To save ourselves from sadness?
(Chasing away that sin

Who are they who stand, bringing forth the light?
Chasing away all of those shadows who creep near, and trap us
Who are they who lead, giving life to fight,
All the things that hold us in place, caught in between wrong and right?

Watching those skies in a world that is caught in strife
I wonder what is to become of my frail life
Why is it still even now, I only see,
How those who wield that light are protecting me?
What can I do to forever be with you?
Take what I know in my heart and make it true
It’s my hope that someday, I could find my own way
To bring the light, and guide my wish with my own might

Someday if that came true, I felt I’d make something new
I’d change the world in some way (Making reality mine)
Slaying shadows that blight, with my own unending light
It’s live to brighten the day (In worlds of my design)

If I were to slip, if I were to fall
I know that the others who stand beside me would reach out
Here we stand as one, answering the call
We could march ahead past the pain, without any fear or doubt

With this one wish I have grasped how to fix the world
[Watching this change] all around me magic swirled
With these small hands I still hold [my heart and hope]
That I can run to the dawn, with wings unfurled

Holding these frail precious things close to my chest
I choose to fly to the forefront without a rest
In my heart, I still know, we all hold, that same glow
If we all fight, as one this light will always grow

Amidst this battle we are fighting, the truth remained
Even if our hearts are cast in doubt, our faith is still maintained
The things that our wishes accomplished, the price we all paid for forgiveness
It brings us here (As we stand for what we believe)

If this dark world were to last and remain the same
If we all were to remain locked in this game
We would look on towards you, to make your choice
Tell us your wish and desire, with your own voice

It is for this sake alone we fight again
Fighting for all of our feelings now and then
With this wish, we all know, that we share, that same glow
We bring the light, guiding the hope straight through the night

Original Song
Karaoke (old)
Karaoke (Updated)

No comments:

Post a Comment