Friday, July 19, 2013

Black Rock Shooter [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Black Rock Shooter – Please tell me where you have gone
Can you hear me right now?

How much longer should I keep waiting here and calling out?
How many more tears must I shed right here and let fall down?
That’s enough already, I can’t run away in blind fear
The world I once dream of is missing here, it disappeared

On this crumbling path I couldn’t see the light
That illuminated paths that split into night
I think that I saw hope, hidden out there but still I missed it
Or it never existed

[Why is that?]

Black Rock Shooter – Nostalgic memories.
Of simple, nostalgic times, that all have come to cease
Black Rock Shooter – I cannot move anymore
But still I hope to see what lies in store
The story in the darkness that I’m still searching for

I whispered in a trembling voice to you to call my name
I had to hear it myself to be sure, to hide the pain
I won’t reach further into the distance, the price seemed too high
To reach the boundaries of that dawn-kissed sky

The tears I’ve held back now begin to rise and overflow
Don’t look down or I’ll come to a halt [Which way to go?]
I wanted to live in the future but now I get it
This is all that my heart here will permit

[isn’t it?]

Black Rock Shooter – This gentle fragrance I smell
It’s painful and breaks my heart to hear the tale you tell
Black Rock Shooter – Move your feet and run ahead
Overtake the world instead

I have known always that you were with me,
somewhere I couldn’t see clearly
And with the courage in my heart, I now claim this as the start
I’ve grown so much stronger, I’ll run no longer

Black Rock Shooter – You know you’re not alone
I don’t mind if you cry out past your frail heart of stone
Black Rock Shooter – Just watch what is to come
This is where I’ll erase my sins,
Because this is where my story begins

If you were to forget how to be strong
I’ll sing this song

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment