Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Tomboy’s Big Adventure [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Yesterday’s rain had fell outside my window, but I
Still could tell today would be nice and warm
Sitting here and staying inside all day
Would be far too boring for me

English, Math, and even my Social Studies
Tossed aside, I’ll get to them tomorrow
I will leave and search for something interesting
Something that’s fun to do; And so I go!

Even if I’m deciding where I should head
I can’t keep my body still because I’m too excited
Tying my shoes, I walk outside that door
To see what this day holds in store

Just like the opening to some new Anime
I pick up my handbag and head off on my way
Flying along without a burden or frown
I feel like I’ll never come down

“I want some interesting things”, that’s my main motto
I grabbed my net and glass before I chose to go
All of the dirt that has rubbed onto my clothes
Is my memento of things that nobody knows

The blue sky up above is clear now and sunshine falls down
Bouncing off puddles around my feet
On this day, I want to go stretch my legs and
Wonder about the people I might meet

Making a stop by the river nearby
Looking within at the fish, I then said “Hi!”
Tossing a stone to see how far it would skip
I spent time there for a bit

Just like a drama scene, I was walking along
Keeping a pace that matched the pace of some new song
In the town that I walked into right then
I had to run across the streets again

Walking past shopping malls and transit stations
I couldn’t help but feel that my trip had begun
But that aside, I found what I had come to get
A giant insect shell here, the biggest one yet

Spinning all around here, spinning all around here, look there is a centipede here
Spinning all around here, spinning all around here, look at that dog with buried treasure
Spinning all around here, spinning all around here, look at all that’s around us
Spinning all around here, spinning all around here, this is pleasure

Spinning all around here, spinning all around here, don’t you see how this is worth it?
Spinning all around here, spinning all around here, that is why I come out to play
Spinning all around here, spinning all around here, I don’t care about my studies
Spinning all around here, spinning all around here, always, all day

When I saw I was chasing the tail of some random cat
I felt like I had been tricked and want to take it all back
Well now it’s time to head back home anyway
I wonder what we’re having today… CURRY’S OKAY!

It’s like the ending shown at a film festival
I fix my shoes by raising the heels with a pull
Flying again with nothing placed in my way
It is the end of a perfect day

“I want to see cool things is my wish for my life
I said that on the road as the day turned to night
I run along because I’m hungry right now
And I’ll tell everybody what I did today
“I’m back!” I say

Original
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment