Friday, June 28, 2013

Sajou no Yume [English Adaptation Lyrics]

We are so close here and now, but I have found that I can't allow
Myself to tell you clearly. When I try to speak words escape me

There is sadness in fate. Thing that you just can't escape
But it's true that all things must end. Even our encounter, my friend

There are things still left to do
As I awoke after dreams of what I knew
Far across the distant skies
There is some truth that lies ahead for your waiting eyes

Even as the sun descends, and passes down under the horizon
I cannot break my own vow that I had made when this journey begun

If anyone can be strong and protect what they cherish
I would choose to improve myself in order to fulfill my wish

I will pursue you again because I fight for love and this warmth within
Because I can feel it here. I can't bear to depart cause this love won't disappear

Though my wish is still so small and lies newborn, I'll protect it
I won't let my dreams on sand crumble inwards my friend. It won't end

There are things I still must do
As I now chase after dreams I know are true
Far away past desert wind
Is the place where journeys begin

I'm still fighting on for my love
This faith is why I walk without any doubts
Cutting through with my belief
Because I know with you right beside me I'm complete

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment