Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sister's Noise [English Adaptation Lyrics]

You now live closer to me than I could know
But I regret that I cannot hear your voice
But in time we met and our shared bond was made
Our memories remain right here and will never fade

I continued to search for sister’s noise
I still search on to defy what we avoid
I know my heart will lead to some place where we can meet
Where our shared dreams simply can’t just be destroyed

Though this town hides you from my sight
I still know that you still now fight
Struggling on to just reach this place, filled with memories of when we met then
But this fate that repeats again
Holds us back, takes us back to when
Your pain grew, but was out of sight, hidden from anyone’s view

Even if the dream I had once tears me apart
Even if my beliefs shatter my heart
I still remember that one precious thing
And keep this faith for answers my frail hopes will bring

Living my life only for my own sake
This is the point that I felt I must now make
If I etch the meaning of my sorrow here
I still believe that my path forward becomes crystal clear
Sister’s Voice echoes across distant winds
And the power from my tears induces that spin
As the breeze, picks up speed, I feel that our connected strength surpasses everything placed in our way

Looking out over this town in shade, I can tell these feelings won’t fade
Looking up at the sky so grey, I can still recall the blue of that day
Your hard gaze made it clear to me, I must face what I cannot see
I must learn how to become strong by embracing my flaws

From the warmth that I still feel from your distant hands
I will do anything to stop their plans
I can protect you if I persevere, because I know that hope can pierce the darkness here

This warm feeling I’ve embraced envelops me
It lights the path to futures shining brightly
I’ll keep running straight towards the dream you had, and carry on, far beyond the limits we can see
Sister’s noise echoes now before me here. I understand that it is drawing near
I can now understand how our paths now intertwine and how it’s true our bond can’t just disappear

Even if I were to live on for myself, I’d want to say this more than anything else
The purpose behind the meaning etched right here is due to pain, caused by sorrows here I can’t explain

You now draw close, but I can’t hear it now
I still don’t know if my frail heart can allow
Some relief from that time we first met, the pain that lingers here
Do you think it will just disappear?

Sisters Noise is quickly coming this way. I still recall the smile we both shared that day
I will protect that place where our heart wandered to. I’ll fight on for both our sakes
Because I believe that our shared bond will never break!

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment