Friday, June 14, 2013

Mag Mell [English Adaptation Lyrics]

I once saw a dream that seemed transparent then
It was some tender eternity
On the whispered breeze that now descends from the sky
I can hear those promises that seemed to all be for me

If I could fly as I am today
I feel that nothing could block my way

I simply feel that I could just tell you
About the ways that my thoughts and light now begin
Began to sway, each passing day, within

I can now embrace that far uncertainty
For I can’t erase all my unease
Even though right now I can’t say I know for sure
I still have my faith that says that one day I will answer that breeze

Worlds continue as I watch you
These realities begin anew

If we could see some light that is caught here
Within joined hand that envelop what is to come
Let us release what’s held in those memories
Because time ties all together as one big sum
Leading to when, I choose to send, this wish skyward

Even as the cold morning comes
I will move forward unhesitatingly
While my pain and sorrow may press close
I understand they’re still part of me
If the light illuminates you now
And continues to keep you close to me
Would you mind waiting here once more
As I now set these old feeling free

If we could see some light that is caught here
Within joined hand that assure us of this shared light
Let us release what’s held in those memories
Because as one, our future remains so bright
Leading to when, I choose to send
That brilliant blue, I always knew, to you

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment