Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sakasama no Chou [English Adaptation Lyrics]

I know someday the light will fall on inversed butterflies here
I cut my hair alone with mirrors where you face still appears
The sound that someone’s foot falls give off interrupts the class again
The beat that that noise makes repeats here, just like the falling rain

When seeking out the sunlight, the future seems to be bright
It becomes a sweet-scent blossom that can be found to bear poison fruit
It’s raining again just like it has in days past
I want to connect both our skies at last

In this craziness, uncertainty, I wonder if our thoughts are gone
The things we felt for everyone seem to leave without a trace
In this craziness, you gave me life, and protected the thoughts we shared
But as I stand and look around, I can’t see them in this place

Do you remember how it looked then, the inverse butterfly wings?
The endless flow of mail continues, ushered by news it brings
Even if I’m cast out drifting on the waves that tumble
I know I must now keep on swimming or else life will crumble

These melodies bring reprieve as long as I still believe
The gentle rhythm they have always seemed to cry as if sad
It’s raining again as if the day still continue
Ever looping until we see them through

In this craziness, uncertainty, I wonder if our thoughts move on
Can every face be found someplace that lies beyond our sight
In this craziness, you gave me life, and gave me strength to see this through
I’ll protect all these precious things with everything I do

The feelings I don’t want to put in words still exist
No matter how far people reach out for the things they want the distance still persists
Cause I love the thoughts that everyone has that I cannot hear
Even if they come to nothing any day they won’t disappear

In this craziness, uncertainty, I look onwards towards the dawn
To see the light that rises now and illuminates the day
In this craziness, you gave me life, and I head to futures unseen
I wonder if we’ll ever speak of the things we wish to say

In this craziness, uncertainty, our aspirations are found here
In this craziness, you gave me life, a brilliant light draws ever near
In this craziness, uncertainty, our heartbeats thump keeping the time
In this craziness, you gave me life, an impression given as a sign
In this craziness, uncertainty, our gazes look out for some light
In this craziness, you gave me life, for the future still out of sight
In this craziness, uncertainty, the things we dreamed of as we slept
In this craziness, you gave me life, and oath we made, a promise kept

No comments:

Post a Comment