Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chiisana Tenohira [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Far away, far away across the plains of the fields filled with grain
Harvest rice with these lights. What we have seen is where memories remain
Do you recall where we have been? Have the sad things made an ending
Or maybe something new? A place to begin.

In the palm of tiny hands is a strength that exceeds anything that anyone can ever feel
On the day that I cried beneath the trees that blossomed thereI realized that light was real
Even if this hand is small, I’ll hold on to all these memories that glow and fill my fragile heart
And when that one day arrives, I’ll go and run to you even if we’re both apart

Season change within one breath. Cold winds blow till there’s nothing left
Still I feel warmth in one thing; the promise in a song of coming spring

I feel in this tiny hand, my strength and courage flows, protecting me from my doubts and all my fears
My wet cheeks are all the proof of all the things I’ve felt, all my smiles and falling tears
Even in this tiny hand, I can hold all the things I recall and treasure them eternally
On a new day I will seek the feelings buried deep within each held memory
In this tiny palm of mine, I hold the guide that leads to the place where I once stood right beside you

Would you like to travel there and let me take you to that one place where dreams come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment