Sunday, July 28, 2013

Only My Railgun [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Release the dreams you hold, within your heart, and let it flow
Beyond the reach of even the future ahead
The limits that we had, have been surpassed, and fall away
They sparkle with the light, reflecting all my feelings inside
I am sure that they can be seen anywhere

If, I cannot advance, and must look behind, toward all the places I have been
I, wouldn’t have a choice, but to destroy everything to let it all begin

How long can we stand, against the darkness above, as it falls upon the city and obstructs our view?
Surely we could stand, and protect against the pain, that moves along this path and somehow pierces through

Look at the blitzing loop, that circles round, to find a way
But only my Railgun can show down the clouds of shade
Right now the feeling here, becomes so clear, and chases fear
Away from mind and heart, making shadows disappear

Just seize the shining lights, the sparkling stars, your desires
And leave nothing behind, take everything in reach
I keep this oath in mind, as I will find, what’s left behind
I’ll keep it close to heart, reaching out to any length to
Turn my falling tears into some inner strength

But, I must now confess, that I’m not immune, to the pain I feel when I’m confused
When, I end up perplexed, I find difficulty listening to other’s views

But as this coin spins into the air overhead, I find I can focus on the things that stand in my way
As long as I have, a target that I can see, I have some belief that it will be okay

Sparkling lights light the path that I have seen and blaze ahead
Only my Railgun can strike true through my far goal
It pierces without pause, through obstacles, it targets flaws
That exist within me, far beyond what most can see

Aim clearly at the dream, that I have seen, a shining sight
That tears apart the darkness here with bright Judgelight
Just throw away the doubts, that hold you back, that stop you
My heart screams loudly here, I’ll make sure that my way stays clear
I am not alone as long as this is true

Uncounted wishes fall into my palms and tremble here.
This gathering of light shines bright within my hands
The darkness that is torn, reveals the thorn, that digs into, our darker memories
Covering all that one sees

I don’t want to give up, to just give in, lose to despair
That has robbed all the color of reality
For now I take my pride, my light inside, my inner guide
And put it on display, out here for everyone to see!

Look at the circling lights, that ward the dawn, and push the dark
Only my Railgun can pierce through and strike the mark
Right now this sensation, that fills my soul, and makes me whole
Runs through my wholly body, charging myself completely

Release the dram I hold, within my heart, and let it flow
Beyond the edge that shows the bounds of all I know
The limits that we had, have been surpassed, and fall away
They scatter forth as light, iridescent shards in the air
I am sure that they can be seen anywhere

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment