Sunday, August 25, 2013

Blaze [English Adaptation Lyrics]

We’re chasing dreams that flow without ending in a world without guidance

With tangled up emotions, the beating of our hearts will beat on
Our ballad still continues, even if all the words here are gone

On the other surface of the far-off blue sky, our shadows overlap until they seem as one
It’s between both our whims and what seems to be fate that our memories have all begun

Even if all things decay over time and we keep on passing by
I will still believe your voice

We’re seeking dreams here without a purpose, reaching through darkness blindly
Even if this light fades, I believe that I still can see
Even in darkness, I have my own light. The sparks you lit within my heart
I’ll make them wings made of hope, and fly past our shared star

The unceasing rain falls here, and puddles brightly reflect the moon
I don’t care if I get hurt, I’ll float along the wind like a tune
It’s the look in your eyes that shows innocent light. It cuts the darkness and makes it clear to me
We’ll pass despair and loneliness within this night and leave our mark for all to see

All that time I spent, distorting my purpose, and changing myself to avoid ties
Through it all, I felt you there

We’re following paths leading to somewhere, in this world that has no answers
When you’re lost and in pain, and can’t move forward here, look to me
My heart will light up the way, to futures you can see

We’re chasing dreams that defy our purpose, even if we know we can’t catch them
The shining blaze held deep within my heart, is a wish that cannot happen

We’re seeking endless dreams without guidance, in this world that still continues
Even if all the light fades and I forget where to go
There still are fragments of flames within me that fill my heart with new purpose

They form these wings made of hope, and fly to tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment