Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mary’s Fictional World [English Adaptation Lyrics]

It’s the same voice, it’s the same scenery
Without you noticing, your spirit leaps forward eagerly
Even if this one’s the same as ones before
I believe that this future of mine will give me something more
“What’s the big deal? I don’t know how to feel”
As your eyes are tightly closed off here and now
The color of the sunset and the tears I won’t forget
I still think of that day as I now pray for something colored red
“Well you see, if we both could be together tomorrow
I would be so happy if that was how it’d go”
But I know that this world repeats and I can’t do a thing
So for tomorrow I choose to go and see what it may bring
For the sake of crossing this wide world, this song is what I sing.

Original

No comments:

Post a Comment