Friday, May 2, 2014

Kisaragi Attention [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Well then, which direction should I start walking?
Dunno what all of those people are talking about
I don’t have a plan for what I should do on this afternoon

Well then, these heels of mine are awkward to use
But still I decided to rely on these shoes
I chose to wear this hood outside because I had a face to hide

Through shopping districts, through alleyways held in between
I go excited trying hard to remain unseen
But then the breeze tore my hood away, on that windy summer day
And they all caught sight of me
“I guess I’m not having a normal weekend
Because this always happens, you see”

It’s so harsh, I want to give up
No matter how much, it’s not enough
It’s a rather depressing event
It’s so tiring, I’m practically spent!

When it happens, I run away
But I only face another day
“Stop looking at my face!” but that’s too impolite
So I try to stay out of sight

I seem to always receive all attention
It’s still something far beyond my comprehension
And over a time, I started to learn how to deal with it
I think I heard about it sometime before
But I can’t really remember anymore
“Enough! My life may be rough, but I can be tough”
But I wouldn’t mind resting for a bit

When people see me, they panic and charge without pause
It makes me want to give up on my job as an idol
To think that I thought it would be fun when this had all begun
I was thinking foolishly back then
I thought the stage would be a page for my dream to flower once again

I can’t say it, but what I think
Is that cheering drowns out what I say
“Hey, am I really that good?” I honestly think I’m only “okay”
It’s so bad I want to fade out, all I want to do is simply shout
“You’re all being annoying”, but those words are too harsh
So I put those words away

"You can’t do this"?, didn’t you know? All that cheering is made for your show
The things you had wanted to do are finally here arranged before you
“If it’s hopeless, change how things are. You are not alone so be the star!
Say all of it proudly and shout it loudly!

Now I think I can do it all! There are others if I trip and fall
My chest feels like it might burst apart. This feeling inside overflows my heart
This dream is packed with all of my words, all my thoughts that you have never heard
So keep your eyes on it, and so tomorrow comes
With me facing everyone!

Original
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment