Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Toki Wo Kizamu Uta [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Once again I lay, staring at how-the-time-ticks-away
As the seconds pass, the morning light stretches across the day
If I were to reset, if I start once again
Would I again regret, how I met you back then?

That day on that hill, I was passing by, stuck in my own memories
Someone who was lost, in a world of grey, hating everything he sees
At the sound of your voice, at the words that you said
Color came back to me, and we walked on uphill, ahead

It was always you, the one that I loved
Since that day, on that hill
The song that you sang, the dream you pursued
Even now, I love you still

Seeing those bright days, laughing with our friends
Through all of our lives, through joy and fear
Walking down our paths, facing our darkness
Standing together, we are always here
 Those were the days, I saw that one truth
The worth of those words, the strength you gave me
How to walk forward, holding to your hand
Seeing what we could be

Even as time passed, we still walked on, kept on moving ahead
Seeing other's light, fulfilling their dreams, hearing all that they said
But as those days went by, we would be forced apart
As we started that road, toward that future we'd soon start

We were there that day, we chose to walk that path
Keep moving on, no matter what
Even without you, I will carry on
With our light, forever... (but-)

Our footsteps stay, they endure even now
What we had, what remains
How a story ends, how life will go on
Even now, we are the same
Now I'll carry on, no matter what's ahead
Down that way, that our path led
I am not alone, for you're still here
We will continue, so never fear

Seeing how time moves, I see how we've changed
Passing through the days, I wander again
Thinking of those days, seeing that one thing
Watching the time pass, wondering what it'd bring
Even without you, I will continue 
Seeking that sunlight, seeking what we had
Always forever, I will hold it dear
I will remember you

Original Song


No comments:

Post a Comment