Thursday, July 10, 2014

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Who stands before me? Who stands right behind me? (Is it me, or them?)
I raised a clawed hand up to the darkness… (And the night tore apart then)

Raindrops fall as tears of blood in this scene that repeats relentlessly
I feel them on my cheeks
The end that I still seek still seems to prove there’s no place here for me

Take these fingers slick with blood, stained dark red as these tears flood
Over the place we stood, before all this sin occurred
Un this place cicadas cry, as the raindrops start to dry
There’s no more turning back, despite what you may try

People fade away, one-by-one each day (Azure flames go dark)
Across the darkness, I see an ending (But I can’t locate the start)

With the hands that reach for me in the mirror that I view casually
I see my face again
Come on, lure anyone into this dark world that’s only begun

Demons come to where I clap, not a truth but still a fact
Doesn’t matter if you run, I will catch you in the end
As Cicada cries fade out, on this trail that’s paved with doubt
There’s no more turning back, your fate’s around the bend

As these fingers paint the pane, only teardrops still remain
My face reflected here shows off tear trails stained with red
In the forest without sky, where cicadas cry and die
There’s no more turning back from where our path had led

Demons gather to my palms in this night of bloody calm
No matter how you may flee, you’ll be caught eventually
As the voices cry again, what cicadas choose to send

Is what will be your fate. No one ever escapes

No comments:

Post a Comment