Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Silly Go Round [English Adaptation Lyrics]

If we all wake, from the same dream (If we all came to together)
Would we still know all that we’ve seen? (If we all slept here forever as one)

As I saw all those who lived to pave the way
I just wondered what it is they’d have to say
As we struggled under skies so stormy grey
As we ran ahead to live for every day

If we were to take this sorrow and make tomorrow
Brighter than it was from yesterday
We’d be okay

If this dream ends, would we all know
Everything we won or lost during our travels
As we awoke, would we all see
Our conclusion shining before it unravels?
If I forget, if it all fades, I still know that I’d keep running blindly far ahead
Once again,
back to you

As I floated among our sadness and lies
As the fragments of my life flashed in my eyes
In a way this fate came as no great surprise
Looking back at all the scars from all my tries

Still the dawn of this tomorrow that lights the sky here
Chases shadows from my dark past away
This coming day

Charging ahead, running onwards
I set my goal as the dawn of that tomorrow
What we will see, what we will find
Is something that can only be known in due time
As we repeat, as we go round, I still know that it is this one thing that I have found
It is my,
Path to you

It’s in this fragile dream, I meet you

If this dream ends, still we would know
That our bonds would carry on to that horizon
In the next dream, it will then show
How my outstretched hand is held before your eyes then
Someday I know, in this shared world, I will circle all around and find my way to you
We are one,
Within two

If we both woke from the same dream (If we both came to together)
Would we both act on what we’ve seen? (Living as one)

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment