Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Magia ~Curse of the Puella Magi~ [English Adaptation Lyrics]

One day, in this dark world,
The light shall fade from your eyes
Under skies filled with madness
(Please hear and heed my advice)
This is where our path led
This place where my best friend dies
It only leads to sadness
(No wish is worth that price)

Trapped within this curse, I still march ahead
Twisting time around, in a circle once more, continue
I will keep this oath, I made to the dead
I would leap back all the way to, our beginning and change you

What I once thought was that this life was filled with light
I once believed that our wishes were why we’d fight
Acting as warriors who guard the things held dear
Making the darkness fade and disappear
But it’s not true, nothing’s gained from that ideal
In this night they just explained that it’s not real
Over time, this light fades, Into naught, but pale shades
Wish turned to curse, transforming me into the night

One day, you will soon know,
That all is cast in shadow
Upon this brightly lit stage
(This is the price you pay)
Feeling that magic grow
Until it will overflow
Leave you with the aftermath
(Know that you have no say)

Turn away the deal, despite how you feel
It’s the trap that ultimately feeds the problem, and makes it
Just increase in size, right before your eyes
Until all you know’s been engulfed in madness and chaos skies

With that one wish you are cursed and will chase the world
Corruption will spread into wings that you bear unfurled
Within that maelstrom of noise, you’ll know one thing
That light you fought for once, is faltering

As the day breaks into pieces of endless night
You will soon see what you saw, an awful sight
Those who once, paved that way, have all now, gone astray
It’s in this world, that the darkness will always stay

The time when I thought we were winning, it all seemed true
Where nothing was really out of reach, this fact was what I knew
This endless battle has taught me, no matter what your wish may be
This life is worse (Watch the blessing fade into a curse)

I am still here, moving on, pushing against fate
I bring my light up to bear only for your sake
I hope that you’ll never know, the pain I feel
Keep that wish locked in your heart, refuse the deal

It is for this sake alone I fight again
Chasing that time to the place I loved back then
It is here, I still pray, that we will, see the day
When the light dawns, paving our way to move along.

Original Song
Karaoke (old)

Karaoke (Updated)

No comments:

Post a Comment