Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Soul, Your Beats! [English Adaptation Lyrics]

As I awake, the dream repeats again
The morning sky shines so blue
My past dreams fade away, with all that I knew
Passing the doors that lead out to the class, I move as one with these keys
This one day starts again, within that ceaseless breeze

It carries this melody and plays it back endlessly

I know I heard it calling out
I tried to sense what that song’s all about
And as I felt it, my heart began to tremble
I felt that song play once again
Call to the stars above to leave, and then
They all faded away
I waved them goodbye
With all that I knew
And said “Good for you”

As I tidy the halls, sweeping the dust
It seemed just so strange to me
Should time have really stopped
How this world should be?
As these days pass I change how I still live
And clutter builds up like snow
I feel like I still wait for something I don’t know

And through it all I still hear that melody drawing near

It seems like it’s waiting for me
Calling out from somewhere that I can’t see
Just like the last time, my heart began to tremble
As I still searched, I felt I’d find
Something I lost, forgotten in my mind
Something I had to say
The words that I sought
Memories uncaught
This unending day

Before this feeling passed, I knew the truth at last
I could keep running on, heading toward you
Yesterday’s in the past. Tomorrow’s coming fast
While this endless time is ending now, my own heart begins to beat

I can say I can hear it now
That endless song that carries on somehow
That melody still makes this heart beat and tremble
I felt it come and go again
Show me the path that leads me to the end
The start of something new
What was that thing, waiting for me?
What was that truth that I just couldn’t see?
That doubt that kept me waiting here in this dead world
I found that thing that frees my soul
Those waiting words that can now make me whole
They now appear like dreams

Those words that I know
What I had to do
Is just say “Thank You”

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment