Thursday, August 15, 2013

Brand New Morning [English Adaptation Lyrics]

In someplace that has yet to meet your eyes
The morning struggles to awake and rise

The wish I had made starts now if the falling stars allow
Dripping down upon this place
that has lost all its light but still glows within night
To save you I reach out with my hand so you understand

As my voices crosses out to reach you across this world
I am sure it will reach your ears someday far from now
Even if my dreams fade, I’ll let go with just a sigh
Please forbid memories of our time to pass me by
I am sure that my hand can reach out to touch it all
Through this door I can grasp this distance before I fall

Even when I’m trapped at the end of time
Your face is all that appears in my mind

The wish I hold close to me still holds light we’ve yet to see
Aiming somewhere in the sky, in that blue, out to you is where it’ll fly
Still someday I will know the courage to let your hand go

As my voice calls out here from the end of everything
Reaching for promised days that our reunion brings
The wisdom in the dark manages to confuse me
Please allow me to pass these obstructions easily
As your wings flap aside the clouds gathered overhead
Can we fly in the sky with your white wings fully spread?

As the night sleeps away, I journey, moving on my way

As my voice crosses out to reach you across the world
Can you hear what I say, shouting to the breeze right now
Even if my dreams pass, I’ll reach out to you again
I have faith even now that I’ll never forget them
My hand reaches for you as you stay within my sight
If I ride on the wind I can reach that distant light

Original Song

No comments:

Post a Comment