Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Paper Moon [English Adaptation Lyrics]

I’m falling down into the shadows
Trying to hold onto life
As this night’s only begun

Don’t scare me
With the pumpkin’s witchcraft
And all that is held right here
Within the gaze I see within your eyes

See you within those dreams I have
Nightmares exist alongside sweet dreams

Fairy Blue stars shine up in the sky
Up to them I would fly
And smash them ‘til they form
Black paper moons
If you trust that I’ll accomplish that you’ll know
That I’m right here, forever in your soul
When you gaze up at the shining stars, you’ll see my darkened moon

As symbols rise through mists of ether clouds
They form omens hinting what the future that our choice enshrouds

Your destiny, tied to your wish in your heart
Is to change that world of yours
Into something that you chose from the start

Don’t confuse what you want to do
This is your choice. No one can take that

Fairy Blue skies fly up overhead
Without you I am dead
I live within our bond eternally
If you call out I’ll be at your side
I will find you. You’ll see!
Wherever you may be
It is here and now where we are free, the time of you and me

As others trudge on without faith in our bond
As they may degrade us before our time’s dawned
Even so the words we shared
Live on in my heart as echoes here
With them there’s no fear

Fairy Blue souls shine as bright as stars
No matter where they are
I’ll arrange them as signs
To light up our road
If you ever lose sight of your dreams, look up
And find them there, painting the horizon

Fairy Blue’s the reason I live on
As we chase that far dawn
This shade becomes my faith that binds us here
Know that you will never be alone
If you’re lost, I am here
We both exist as one

If you only just believe in us, our path has just begun

No comments:

Post a Comment