Saturday, May 17, 2014

Shinigami Record [English Adaptation Lyrics]

As I reflected on what my life’s worth
I realized life ends too quick on this earth
Humans fade away in a blink of the eye
That was what I thought, that is why I cry
One day a monster fell for a fearless man
Someone who did not flinch and seemed to understand
“Let’s both be together as long as we both live”
Exchanging our warmth, all we have to give

Treasuring the time we had every single day
As the monster bore children for a family
“You are the only one who’s gone old and gray”
I refused to think that was how it’d be
Calling on the power of serpents within me
I ignored the cost to make this world that I could see
An endless world that loops as my will may demand
Just to preserve the warmth in your hand

Waiting here for you past the open door
Even though I knew there would be no more

As I gazed upon the clouds floating in the sky
It had seemed to me that they seemed lonely there
And I came to realize that you wouldn’t come
Gone was the warmth that we used to share

“If that is the case then there’s no point to this”
Will I fade away in this world all alone?
I don’t want to forgive the fact that I exist
I still love you here on my own

Original
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment