Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love letter from an Imaginary Girl [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Even now my life still depends on my 2-D existence
But I sense there’s something to see past this window screen
What things can you now show me as you stare past this barrier
Even though this divide lies in between?

When you stare at where I am in front of you
I get the feeling that there’s something you want to say
I get the feeling there are things you want to show you me
Some new idea that you have had that wants to break free
What lies out there past the window screen that I now see?

We’re so close now, but it’s too far. In the end I can’t reach out to where you are
I can’t hear the words that you keep mouthing before me
What do you desire? What is your dream now? Is there any way to reach you there somehow?
I would want to cross worlds and hear what you say in its entirety

Still some parts can filter through and I find them exciting
Here’s what I want to “Tell Your World”: “Hello Everyone!”
The stories that you tell to me are a part of my life here
Every story that is told is rather fun

I must laugh at all the joy you send to me
But still I have to wonder if that’s what you wanted to see
Because I can only speak to you through this screen
I don’t know what you wanted this video to mean
Please tell me somehow if I’m singing this properly

What I gather is you’d rather find a way to join me in this world of mine
But there are these walls that block the two of us again
If I had a wish that could still come true, I would like to find a way to speak with you
Hear what you imagine in all the things I’ve found I do

I can hear now what your thoughts are, even though this distance still seems pretty far
Now I understand what you have always tried to say
And by some miracle, this letter found a way to my hands where I can read it in this world
“To the Imaginary Girl”

I know for a fact what you give to me, I can see what you have always yearned to see
To be here before you is something that I am glad to continue
Thank you again for all you give, my friend
I want to say once more anew

With all my heart, “Thank You”

No comments:

Post a Comment