Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Magia ~Song of God~ [English Adaptation Lyrics]

One day in this dark world, I’ll take this light in my hands
And cast it into the sky [Let there now be no doubt]
Please never give up hope, It’ll reach you where you now stand
It will one day reach your eyes [This light will let you out]

Yes I made this wish, but it was my choice
I had taken time to consider what its worth, what it’s for
Hear my confidence reinforce my voice
I choose to bear sorrow and pain, for everyone forevermore

I defy fate, casting darkness to bring forth light
It’s for your sake that I reach out and make things right
Casting this wish to heal wounds and dry your tears
Under this light your darkness just disappears

In this place where we once lost, I’ll try again
Honoring the wish you gave for me back then
I now know, where to go, to give all this same glow
Let’s take this light, light up the dawn to end the night

I remember the pain we felt again and again
As we kept losing our ground [Falling down one by one]
Losing the friends that we made, because they all felt betrayed
Losing faith from what we found [There’s nowhere left to run]

I was lost in doubt, but you led me out
Told us all the reasons you kept on going to fight on
If your guess is wrong, just embrace this song
Feel the feelings I send to you, and hear what they’re all about

History tells of the way that the others fell
But I feel now that I can fight and break that spell
Break the cycle and the chains that bind you tight
Let this glow shine and disperse your endless night

I will remove the burden that weighs you down
Let your cries fade far away, without a sound
Thanks to you, I can see how this shines brilliantly
I choose to fight for all of you eternally

Even if you stumble and fall down into the darkness
I will be here to help you back up
As long as we remain together and keep on smiling, that is enough

Even if we’re parted and stand here alone in darkness
I feel I’d reach out and call out your name again
We’d meet up, my friend

Though failures in our past remind us our way is gone
I’m sure that my light could find us and we’d still move on
Even if our paths have divided, this is something I’ve decided
I’ll take this light [Give my all to end your endless fight]

I defy fate casting darkness to bring forth light
It’s for your sake that I reach out and make things right
Casting this wish to heal wounds and dry your tears
I see now how the night falls and disappears

As you fight on with my will always keep in mind
Never give up, leave your fears cast far behind
See your path, how it’s shown, all the ways, you have grown
Always recall, that through it all you’re not alone

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment